Infants and young toddlers need a secure emotional base from which they can explore and learn. In our infant room, we provide adult interactions in a safe, secure and loving environment that helps develop cognitive, language, social, and physical skills. Age-appropriate equipment enables them to transition through the stages of a young infant, mobile infant, and young toddler.
GENERAL SKILLS AND CONCEPTS
- Comprehensive learning strategies and activities
- Building trust
- Establishing caring and nurturing relationships
- Gross motor and sensorial exploration (crawling, walking, running)
- Fine motor skills (grasping, touching, eating, playing)
- Early development of sounds and language skills